Sunday, April 09, 2017

Breakup

I think I've found the song that perfectly sums up my emotions. And to think its been on the blog all this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ouohDzBlxc

Was just telling my wife that I think I've finally cleared my mind, and I'm able to now make a clean cut from 36 years in the church. 6 months of being estranged from the community has helped me to see that it has been a 2-way process - the same way that I've been deemed as not worth their time, I have also decided that there's no need to go through the hypocrisy of restoring relationships. Its time to make a clean cut from the past, and move on.

Thank you, Ozzy Osbourne.

Goodbye To Romance
Yesterday has been and gone
Tomorrow will I find the sun or will it rain
Everybody's having fun except me I'm the lonely one
I live in shame

I said hey, goodbye to romance
Goodbye to friends,
I tell you, goodbye to all the past
I guess that we'll meet,
we'll meet in the end

I've been the king, I've been the clown
Now broken wings can't hold me down
I'm free again
The jester with the broken crown
It won't be me this time around to love in vain

And I feel the time is right although
I know that you just might say to me
What you gonna do, what you gonna do
But I have to take this chance
Goodbye to friends and to romance
And to all of you
And to all of you

And the weather’s looking fine
And I think the sun will shine again
And I feel I've cleared my mind
All the past is left behind again

No comments:

WHO THE FUCK READS BLOGS?????

  Just realised the number of views on my page. Absolutely bewildered by who out there still gets redirected to blogs. Surely no advertisers...