Thursday, June 10, 2010

Circle of Life

After more than 20 years in Sembawang, it seems that yet another chapter in my life is drawing to a close. Today I return back to Thomson, where I spent my childhood before moving on to Sembawang.

Talk about coming back full circle.

And yet the irony is that it also isn’t home. The saga my family has been enduring in the seemingly endless merry-go-round of house rentals is merely entering into yet another chapter. For now, I actually like this place a lot, and so really would want this to be a more permanent solution. Or at least, that we’ll find somewhere more permanent and be done with this darned packing-unpacking shenanigan.

The only good thing that inevitably comes out of it, is that I finally packed up my room, and cleared out tones of rubbish that I should have done long ago.

Ah well.

The proverbial silver lining in the dark cloud.

1 comment:

Di said...

OI.

Could we please meet up to catch up sometime?

Am taking 4 months off starting Aug to do the bar course, can meet up then?

WHO THE FUCK READS BLOGS?????

  Just realised the number of views on my page. Absolutely bewildered by who out there still gets redirected to blogs. Surely no advertisers...