Thursday, November 11, 2004

Buzz Off...

Hehz... the title's in honor of all that's going on in my life now. From my boyfriend who's buzzing off to Sydney, to Ruth's parents who are telling me to buzz off their daughter, to my own darling sister who told me to buzz off the TV couch and sit on the floor... so that SHE gets to be the one on the couch. Muahahahaha... the bumblebee analogy couldn't have come at a more apt time. Grins. Of course, add on the fact that when I visited the rehearsals tonight in church, everyone was shocked to see me, and was telling me to buzz off and study. Ha. And coming home again so late at night, I get to tell Ruth to buzz off my blog and those pics of my girlfriend. Muahahahaha.... yeah, Ruth's the name of my Schizo Manifesto. In my manic depressive state, I've reverted to the mentality of a 5 yr old.

Grins.

Dammit. I'm bloody lame. Nuckin' Futs.

Muahahahaha...

*winks*

Anyway, just jotting down another of my now-brilliant-to-me-but-tomorrow-will-look-super-moronic-and-lame thought. Was pondering abt the idea that God gave each of us different aptitudes. These aptitudes we label as gifts. So some of us play, some of us dance, some of us just make noise. Others are gifted in teaching, in preaching, in caring, blah blah blah... And so in the parable of the talents, we're told that it's not important how many gifts we're given, but that we be faithful in making sure we're fruitful in utilising those gifts, to the glory of God. And for those gifts that we don't have, we shouldn't have to worry too much abt it.

So here's my question, always seeking to blame something or someone else for my lack for discipline - so why can't the ability to dscipline myself be an aptitude? Some guys just naturally seem to have a better grip on themselves. (No Paul, not THAT way.) And so if discipline is actually an aptitude, why the hell am I being judged for not having the ability to control myself or nurture myself better than others? Isn't it almost like holding me accountable for not being able to sing like Pavarotti in service? (Tho I think if I were to sing like Pavarotti in service, I'd prob deserve to go to hell for rupturing everyone's eardrums.)

And if discipline ain't an aptitude that someone's born with, what the hell is it? Why do some find it easier to discipline themselves than others?

Man, I'm so brilliant sometimes I think I'm almost jealous of myself.

Muahahaha.... now, if only I could transfer some of my brilliance to my real life, so that next year at this time, I don't forget my dad's birthday like I did today.

Yeah. I did.

Amazing huh?

Nah... prob not. Gonna wake up a moron anyway.

=)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice argument, extremely useful. ill remember that the next time i decide to be an absolute slacker.

your boyfriend and his nut so funny. i want to make friends.

HI NUT!
HI BOYFRIEND!

Vanion said...

Hello? My blog is now SDU for you issit????

Anonymous said...

penggggg, I WANNA MAKE FRIENDS TOO.
INTRODUCE US, HURRY UP.
haahahahah.
waaait, that's Ruth, right.
HAHAHA HELLO RUTH. :D:D
IM FROM CRESCENT WHAT SCHOOL ARE YOU FROM.
last time, pinkshit suggested introducing the both of us. HAHA ITS FINALLY HAPPENING. YAYYYY ((((:
-nut

Anonymous said...

okay okay...
i was just being friendly, can i not...

Anonymous said...

this has got to be funner than SDU, xun, although im not a member yet...

hi NUT!
im from RGS.
what's your hotmail...i'll add you to my msn. =)
(better move this conversation out of his blog)

Vanion said...

Bloody hell.

Anonymous said...

ack. are you really mad at me now?

Vanion said...

Yes. I'm Nuckin' Futs.

Muahahahahaha...

K, better not teach you all the wrong things. Its all NUT's fault!!! The minute her number one flies off to Sydney, she hits on my grandkid. Muahahahaha... go hit on Joz, Nuttie...

Vanion said...

Andyway, you better sleep soon la. BOTH of you. Hahaha...

I might not be going ARPC tmr. Try to get word to me if you're going ya?

Anonymous said...

im not going. having BS with the queen. she's not going either i think...gonna spend the evening enjoying yummy food...i mean, and also doin BS...

Anonymous said...

cool huh, now im royalty too.

Vanion said...

Yeah. A royal pain in the... ... neck.

*winks*

Muahahahaha.... K kids, time to clear out here now. Nice to see that I have a little irc installed inside here...

Sigh. *expels more air*

WHO THE FUCK READS BLOGS?????

  Just realised the number of views on my page. Absolutely bewildered by who out there still gets redirected to blogs. Surely no advertisers...