Monday, September 13, 2004

Just dropping in

Had this really really wierd dream last night, where I was roped into a theatre production. Nothing too wierd there, since it was always one of my childhood ambitions - next to being Superman and Bill Gates.

But this time round, lemme list the pple who were inside - my primary sch vice-principal, my sec sch discipline master, this really really annoying classmate in sec sch, Huifen (Mervin's gf), Weimin, Xiying... and I forgot the rest.

And I remember abt halfway through the play, everyone in the audience just seemed to disappear, and I went from being a performer to being part of the audience.

Anyway, just had to put this down because this is about as stupid a dream as I ever hope to have.

No comments:

WHO THE FUCK READS BLOGS?????

  Just realised the number of views on my page. Absolutely bewildered by who out there still gets redirected to blogs. Surely no advertisers...