Monday, January 31, 2005

One Day More

"One day more - another day, another destiny... This never-ending road to calvary..." so the song goes... and how often it feels that way.

Been a while since I penned down any serious thoughts... many things have happened since my last entry.

I'm officially a school dropout, having finally closed the painful episode of 5 unfruitful years in NUS. And only today, I've finally gone ahead to sign up with Stansfield for my Bsc in Management, school starts in March.

In the meantime, I've managed to get Paul hooked on DOTA, helped out with the registration for Project Timothy Evening Expositions, joined the newly started DG in the church, planned out the Levite Ministry direction for the year with Henry and Bernice, met up with the core group to talk abt the direction of the Youth Service for the next 5 yrs, helped plan and participate in a project to visit the old folks in Holland Close. Wow... Other than the godless DOTA, I guess I pretty much can apply for a salary from church oredi... Grins.

These days have been more a downer than anything else. I suspect its the weather. Hot sunny days always makes me feel so lethargic. I keep staying indoors to avoid the heat, and so feel more cooped up and restless. All in all, not a good time. Been feeling kindda down lately also, esp after catching up with Syl and all that's going on in her life of guys and all. Grins. I still kindda wish I could crush someone.

No, I don't mean sit on them, I mean have a crush on someone. Not nice to land the girl of my dreams in the hospital... Muahahahahaha... But yeah... it would be nice if I could find someone whom I can obsess about... if I could find someone whom I dare to start hoping that she would like me too. I'm watching my life go right by me right now, and the most depressing thought is how with both work and school coming up for the next three years, there's no way I'm gonna be able to fit in a girl. So that means I'd have gone FIVE years being alone before I even START looking for a new girlfriend.

Just stab me now...

Ah well. I suppose I could always just get a dog...


Watched Finding Neverland, absolutely loved it. I guess I really liked seeing the hopeless romantic come out tops for once. Esp so since this was at least partially based on a true story, no matter how much poetic license they took with it. Pple shd go watch it. The only thing which bothered me was the Irish accent that Johnny Depp had to take on. Never knew what that was about.

Oh, I now have a restraining order on Ruth. Not supposed to sms her, email her, or call her. Grins. I guess some parents do believe in my power to charm their little daughters.


Just got an email that Liya gave birth on Dec 4th, to baby Kathy. The baby's really really cute, from the pics I saw... hahaha... and Mervin's proposed to Huifen, they'll be getting married in 2 yrs' time. Scary how everyone seems to be moving on SO FAST man. I absolutely feel like a dinosaur...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

dinosaurs go roar.

Vanion said...

*ROAR*

Anonymous said...

*shudders*

Anonymous said...

"Ah well. I suppose I could always just get a dog..."

HAHAHAH. THIS IS SO HILARIOUS. :D

Anonymous said...

hey! secrets are meant to be kept! or else I wun trust u again!

- said...

okaay. what secret.

(pinkshit: that sure wasn't me.)

Vanion said...

Are You Mad??? The person just told me to keep it secret and you ask me what secret??? I'll tell you in person next time.

Wuahahahahahahaha...

ANyway, I figured out who it is liaos. Grins.

Happy New Yr, everybody...

WHO THE FUCK READS BLOGS?????

  Just realised the number of views on my page. Absolutely bewildered by who out there still gets redirected to blogs. Surely no advertisers...