Thursday, July 07, 2005

My Happy Karma

Had a pretty good day today with Xianghui, just catching up abt stuff in church, as well as with each other. Were also just sharing abt lotsa things, and overall had a pretty good afternoon. Oh and in case you're wondering, we were at the gym. Not in a cafe. Of course, its also like what I tell Jingliang "When Xianghui and I go to the gym, its more to hang-out than to work-out."

Hehz...

Still, I had a pretty comprehensive work-out today. Totally expecting to ache like nobody's business tmr... Which, is when I will start on my next part-time project... Again back at Cougar warehouse. Hilarious thing is, this time round I roped Simon in to help out, and he was made 2 i/c. Muahahahahahaha... I told Ruth - "See how powerful and influencial I can be? Simon asked if I had any lobang for a job, and I got him a job as a 2 i/c on a project."

Tee hee.

Cheap thrill.

Ah well. Who cares...

At night we had a session of DotA. First round my team lost cos we were out-numbered la. Later when we balanced out the numbers, we totally owned the game. Hehz... Poor Joseph Sim took a beating like none he ever suffered before. Wuahahahahaha...

Lalalala...

Mm, my birthday's coming up oredi. I'm really really really hoping no one makes a fuss outta it. It used to be great when you're 17, that people all remember your birthdays. At 26 yrs old, its just embarrassing. Birthday songs and all... And its gonna be the Love Feast in church this sunday, right smack on the same day. Sigh. I know there are some out there who will accuse me of being thick skinned, but I seriously hope my name doesn't crop up at all during service and during the Love Feast after that man...

Cell group... well they better remember that its my birthday la.

Muahahahahaha...

And I'm looking forward to my dinner with the jogging club after that. Tee hee...

Anyway, someone messaged me that she's feeling very sad tonight, for some reason or other... And she usually won't say why one la. But still, I know this is a song she likes, and its a happy song. I messaged her that I'll pray my happy karma reaches her, so here's the song... if she does tune in, then my happy karma did reach her.

Muahahahahaha...

No comments:

WHO THE FUCK READS BLOGS?????

  Just realised the number of views on my page. Absolutely bewildered by who out there still gets redirected to blogs. Surely no advertisers...